Established for over 25 years, my client specialises in boutique apartment and townhouse developments within 10k.m of the CBD. What sets them apart from their competitors as an employer is their genuine work life balance. They are recognised as an employer of choice and have a wonderful culture to work within.
You will be responsible for managing a 10 storey, 38 apartment development in Richmond which is ready to commence immediately. In time, it is expected that the P.M will also take on a smaller project when required.
Skills & Expertise:
· Tertiary qualification in Building and Construction
· 5 to 10 years’ experience managing commercial building works
· Apartment experience is a must!
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated negotiation and analytical skills
· The ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a salary in the region of $160k - $180k and they can accommodate an immediate start.
Please apply now, or for more information call Rick Thorneycroft on 0424 191 213 for a confidential chat.