Our client is a leading national builder with an award winning history spanning over 20 years. With offices located across the country, they employ over 400 staff, and continue to grow primarily on the back of repeat business.
About the role
Having recently secured a number of new projects in their Fitout/Refurbishment division, they are now looking for experienced Site Manager’s/Foremen to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to work on large scale and boutique fitouts for corporate workspaces, including education, health, science, biotech, hospitality, retail and specialised use to the value of $20m.
Skills & Experience
· Ideally 3 + years working as a Site Manager or Foreman on commercial fitout/refurbishment projects
· Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
· Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
This is a great opportunity to get onboard with a forward thinking builder which will offer you the chance to grow and develop along with the business.
A salary package will be commensurate with experience, but is expected to be in the region of $100k - $130k.
For more information, please phone Rick Thorneycroft on 0424 191 213 for a confidential chat.